Monday, March 16, 2009

The Perfect French Tips!

So, right now I just finished recording a video tutorial of me demonstrating how I get the 'perfect french mani' and it is currently uploading on YT.. once it uploads, I'll link the video in, but for now - enjoy some pictures!

click here to view my video






BTW, these pictures are all taken without flash.. the lighting used was just a regular desk lamp =)









Products Used:

Jade: snow white
NYX girls: candy pink
Jordana: quick shine top coat
ULTA: concealer brush (for precise tips)
100% acetone



If you have any questions, you can message me on my YT channel - http://youtube.com/natjotua. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i use the same exact acetone!!! haha. anyway, i tagged you/gave you an award! check my blog for details ;]

    ReplyDelete