Tuesday, March 3, 2009

feelin' blue FOTD! =D

So, this is a look i did last weekend randomly! It's been a while since I pulled out my deep truth MAC eyeshadow, because the last time i used it, I looked like a hot ass mess! But this time I just toughed it out and wanted to make it work, and i think it did! Some specktra.net girls liked it! =) enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


PRODUCTS USED:

Face:
revlon colorstay foundation -golden caramel
studio finish concealer in nw30
mac MSF medium dark
mac emote (contour)
mac harmony (blush)
mac margin (highlight)

Lips:
stawberry carmex

Eyes:
mac painterly p/p
mac delft p/p
mac shroom e/s
mac wedge e/s
mac cork e/s
mac deep truth e/s
almay liquid liner in black
maybelline great lash macara
Elite wispy falsies

Brows:
mac brow kit in porcelain/browning
studio finish concealer in nw35

ALL THE PICTURES ARE WITH MY EYES CLOSED OR ME LOOKING DOWN BECAUSE ANY PICTURE I HAVE ACTUALLY LOOKING AT THE CAMERA DOESN'T SHOW THE DEEP BLUE I HAVE ON. =)

4 comments:

  1. YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW! whoop whoop =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEE THIS LOOK ! I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO DO A TUTORIAL WITH SMOKEY BLUE USING ATLANTIC BLUE CAUSE I DONT THINK I HAVE DEEP TRUTH ? BUT THIS IS DOPE GIRRL !

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty! =] i have the same problem as you, blues look bleh with me so they def take more work to make them look good on myself. =( but you did an awesome job with this! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete