Thursday, March 5, 2009

OMGOMG*TWILIGHT*OMGOMG!

UHMMMM!! So, if you didn't already know, I am a die-hard TWILIGHT SAGA fan and when I came across these two videos, I nearly screamed into my pillow out of excitement! I mean, am I the only one who's panties got a little wet when she saw this?! hahaha i know, I'm a little gross.. but that's what Twilight does to me! Ahhhh I can't wait til the twilight DVD release!! as of right now, theres only 14 days, 23 hours, 31 minutes, and 30 seconds, til it comes out... but who's counting?? haha so, I shall leave you with this video in hopes that it shows up in this blog!


So, if you're a fan of Twilight, turn down my music, and indulge in these extended scenes!

2 comments:

  1. swooooooonnnn...... I love the Twilight Saga. I am such a fan girl! LOL. I really liked the movie even thought I have some beef with the way the director did some things but that will not stop me from buying the movie and drooling. hehehehe... Squeee... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. psssh mama ; we on the same level girrl ;D u do lovely loooks !

    ReplyDelete