Saturday, May 16, 2009

TAG + nail of the (last) week included!

I've been such a sucky blogger lately, but at least in doing it now! =D

I got tagged by Niya @ Peace.Love.Makeup

Rules: Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture. Load the picture onto your blog. Tag some people to play.

Yes, this is truly a picture with no primping or nothin! As you can see, This is a webcam photo - I'm already in my sleeping dress/shirt and my face is oily from not retouching my making for about 12 hours! I'm just sittin on my bed resting from a LOOONG day at work, and this is me - almost to the max!

Also included in this picture are my nails, kinda.. I just wanted to kill two birds with one stone so yeah, my nails were LAKER FEVER this past week but no one really noticed because the purple was too dark to be noticed as purple.. it just looked black.

PRODUCTS USED:
China Glaze's "VII" & "Solar Power." I used a dotting tool to do the opposite color on the nails (purple with yellow dots, and yellow with purple dots) - and my HG top coat by Jordana! Nothing dramatic or difficult, just whatever nails.. I think I'm gonna re-do them later on today since I FINALLY don't have work on a sunday! =D

K, so that's it for now, I dont know who to tag that hasn't been tagged yet!


Uhm, I tag:

Kaycee

Vianca

& MarieTejero

K, by loves! Hope to blog soon!

3 comments:

  1. I heart your nails!
    Cute blog, I am a new follower, hope you follow me too!

    http://bellyandbone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete